Traveler Experience Team Member
Apartment sharing and short term rentals are today’s Wild West for the Multifamily Apartment industry. A shift is happening. It’s hard to see, and it’s difficult to manage, but it’s full of opportunity. ApartmentJet is an enterprise solution to help its clients grab the reins and right the saddle. We provide owners and operators of apartment communities the portfolio-level visibility, control, revenue opportunity, and power to maintain a sense of community that’s too easily sacrificed in today’s sharing economy. Our recent acquisition by Expedia Group means lots of opportunities to grow!
We are currently hiring for a Entry Level – Traveler Experience team. This is an extremely important role for our team. We need someone ready to step in and run with it – short training time with continued on the job training.
The Traveler Experience team member will handle a portfolio of apartment communities across different clients and will manage guest communication from one central platform. Duties will include:
- Respond to basic traveler inquiries utilizing FAQs provided, Google Maps and standard internet searches to assist guests throughout the booking process and convert inquiries to reservations in a timely manner
- Respond to reservation requests and complete booking details
- Create and manage support tickets related to guests
- Escalates traveler inquiries and requests if unable to handle
- Reports to Traveler Experience Leader
As our new Operations Specialist, you will be expected to onboard and train clients, perform our concierge services, and grow existing clients’ active apartments/listings on ApartmentJet.
Some skills we require for the role:
- Energetic, funny, outgoing and super duper smart
- You must be a good writer and creative
- Comfortable using web-based meetings for training and onboarding
- Extreme attention to detail
- Not shy around technology and comfortable working with a bunch of computer nerds
- Multitask! We’re a startup so if you think you can hide in the corner and do one job all day think again!
- Excellent organizational, task and time-management skills
- You’ll be interacting with our clients, you must be professional, respectful and nice
- Team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to be a leader and look forward to challenges and opportunities to grow within our company
As our new Traveler Experience Team Member, you will be expected to familiarize yourself with a portfolio of properties throughout your training process. Future opportunities to grow within the Traveler Experience and ApartmentJet team.
COMPENSATION & HOURS
We offer a competitive starting hourly wage. This is a part-time contractor position. Candidate must possess a computer.
THIS POSITION REPORTS TO:
Traveler Experience Team Leader
LOCATION & CONTACT
ApartmentJet is a part of Expedia Group operating as a subsidiary of HomeAway. This is a remote position and we will be flexible for the right candidate. Our main office is located at 500 W. Madison Street, Chicago, IL, 60661.
If you think you’re a good fit, please send your resume using the form below. Feel free to include a short note explaining why you’re the ideal Traveler Experience team member for ApartmentJet.